A paedophile story A paedophile story

Truly incredible.

It has been a long time since I have seen a Newgrounds submission that has had the detail in story, visuals, audio and flow from scene to scene that this cartoon has.

I will definitely be checking out this site in the near future.

You Need A Health Bar! You Need A Health Bar!

Pretty Good

The jokes and references were spot on, the art is well done, and the commercial style was a neat idea. If the mic quality and your voice acting were improved a bit, it would definitely help improve this animation.

Keep up the good work, regardless.

Whiny the pooh Whiny the pooh

Decent

The art was impressive and the overall idea was funny, but it was a bit short.

Also to the tards who think this is stolen, look at loading screen, it has his username right there (not to mention it has it again in the credits).

Some people just can't put 2 and 2 together, I swear.

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

Good, but could be a bit better.

It's a very good concept and the overall style is good, but the animation is a bit choppy at times (especially the HP bars, maybe it's just me but they seem to jump down instead of smoothly decreasing like you would expect).

Besides the animation, I liked it quite a bit, and though (as a few others have said) it did feel a bit too long for it's purpose, I enjoyed it.

I hope to see a Left4Dead 2 one in the future.

Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

So I was on the actual FaceBook site recently...

and found Lakwesha Jackson
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pr ofile.php?id=100000266494827&ref=nf

By the low-quality avatar I'm guessing it's a fan of the series, still funny to see someone made the actual Lakwesha Jackson Facebook page.

I also noticed the email account was laytonsapprentice@gmail.com xD

On topic though, I love the series and would really like to see more episodes :D

Skaijo responds:

No way! Could you PM me a screenshot of her page? The firewall at my campus blocks me from having a facebook account to look up on my own. Great find by the way! :3

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Awesome as always!

It's really easy to tell how much effort you put into this one, I say it's your best yet.

Fight scenes were definitely amazing, I loved the Street Fighter references you put in.

Keep up the good work on this awesome series.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

AWESOME XD

I love all the awesome videos, but this probably just made the top of my list XD

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Worth the wait :D

I have to say first off, for all the low raters who say they hate this and wish it would die out, "WHY DID YOU WATCH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!"

If you don't like it, go watch your own good flash series (oh wait, you don't have one)

This episode was great, I have to say it's good to have you back Alvin :D

Super Smash Bros Murder X Super Smash Bros Murder X

Hilarious

Only someone who hasn't seen the first Smash Bros Murder would say this doesn't make sense

"This is my land, this is my world, and this is my galaxy!"

hah :D